We are only as strong as our collective voice.
GPHC is Park Hill’s Registered Neighborhood Organization with a more than 50-year history advocating for and supporting Park Hill residents. Your membership helps us achieve our mission in the following ways:
- Strengthens our ability to advocate by increasing our numbers and our collective voice
- Supports our award-wining, free community newspaper
- Sustains our food programs
- Allows us to continue providing sustainability education and programming
- Funds community projects and events
- Helps us maintain our facility and employ our small staff
In return for your membership, we will give you a voice, keep you “in the know”, provide discounts on events, and offer voting privileges for your community representatives. As a member you also have the option to become one of those community representatives.
If you are a current member, you will receive a notice when your renewal is due. If you feel your renewal may be due but you have not received a notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check your status.
Suggested membership fees start at only $35 per year, though any amount your budget allows is deeply appreciated.