Park Hill Yard Sale
Each spring we coordinate a neighborhood yard sale in order to maximize the fun and interest in shopping and selling among your neighbors!
7th Annual Park Hill Yard Sale
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have canceled the 2020 Yard Sale which was originally scheduled to take place Saturday, May 2.
If you are having trouble viewing this map, please try another browser or visit this link.
Tips for Sellers
- As an official yard sale, we ask that you remain open from 8am-1pm, but welcome you to extend your hours beyond that time.
- Create some fun signs to draw attention to your yard sale from main thoroughfares.
- Let shoppers know that they can check this page for the map to additional yard sales.
- Make sure to get enough change to be able to sell your items. We recommend: two rolls of quarters, a stack of 25-50 $1 bills, 5-10 $5 bills, and 5-10 $10 bills.
- Plan to either take your items inside or deliver them to a donation site after your yard sale closes.
- Pump up the jams and have fun!