Each spring we coordinate a neighborhood yard sale in order to maximize the fun and interest in shopping and selling among your neighbors! The Park Hill Yard Sale is sponsored by HomeSmart agents Nina Kuhl, Steve LaPorta, Roberta Locke, and Ann Torgerson.
9th Annual Park Hill Yard Sale
Saturday, May 22, 2021 from 8:00am – 1:00pm
- All shoppers and sellers should wear masks covering both nose and mouth and practice 6′ social distancing at all times.
- All shoppers and sellers should clean their hands frequently using hand sanitizer/sanitizing wipes.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness or have been exposed to someone who is COVID-positive, please refrain from participating and putting your neighbors at risk.
If you are having trouble viewing this map, please try another browser or visit this link.
- As an official yard sale, we ask that you remain open from 8am-1pm, but welcome you to extend your hours beyond that time.
- Create some fun signs to draw attention to your yard sale from main thoroughfares.
- Let shoppers know that they can check this page for the map to additional yard sales.
- Make sure to get enough change to be able to sell your items. We recommend: two rolls of quarters, a stack of 25-50 $1 bills, 5-10 $5 bills, and 5-10 $10 bills.
- Make plans to donate leftover items after your yard sale closes.
- Pump up the jams and have fun!
Questions? Comments? Contact Nina Kuhl at 303-913-5858.