Each spring we coordinate a neighborhood yard sale in order to maximize the fun and interest in shopping and selling among your neighbors! The Park Hill Yard Sale is made possible through the sponsorship of HomeSmart Realtors Nina Kuhl, Steve LaPorta, Roberta Locke, and Ann Torgerson.
10th Annual Park Hill Yard Sale
CHANGE DUE TO WEATHER FORECAST:
Most yard sales will be Sunday, 5/22 8am-12p
some will be on both Saturday, 5/21 and Sunday, 5/22 8a-12p
Check the map below.
- Check out the official yard sale map to plan your route. View the descriptions on each marker to seek out any items you may be looking for. If you are having trouble viewing the map below, please try another browser or visit this link. You can get a pdf list here.
- You can also visit the map directly by going to bit.ly/PHmap2022
- Make sure you have cash on hand. Many sellers will also be accepting Venmo so be sure to set up an account ahead of time for easy and quick transactions.
Below are the basics. Once you register, we’ll send you more great tips to help you have a successful day!
- As an official yard sale, we ask that you remain open from 8am-12pm, but welcome you to extend your hours beyond that time.
- Create some fun signs to draw attention to your yard sale from main thoroughfares.
- Invite all your friends and neighbors!
- Let shoppers know that they can check this page (or bit.ly/PHmap2022) for the map of all the yard sales.
- Make plans to donate leftover items after your yard sale closes.
- Pump up the jams and have fun!
Registration for the 2022 Yard Sale opens April 1st and ends on May 17th!