2023 date TBD
The 2022 GPHC Annual Meeting was held on Thursday, October 6th at 6:30 p.m. virtually through the Zoom platform. The program, detailed below, included board elections, volunteer recognition, the annual organization update and the presentation of the Babbs Award.
IMPORTANT DETAILS ON HOW TO JOIN AND VOTE
Register to attend the meeting
2. Each voting member of a household must register for the meeting separately under their own name and email address. All adults (18+) within a member household are eligible to vote.
3. You will receive a confirmation email containing the link to join the meeting.
Attend the meeting
1. Members in the same household may attend the meeting together on the same device. As long as you registered individually, you will still receive separate ballots.
2. In order to participate in the election, you will need to join the meeting by 7:00pm on 10/6.
3. Your ballot will be emailed to you at the address you used to register for the meeting and you will have 24 hours to complete the ballot.
Who is eligible to vote in the board election?
In order to be eligible to vote in the board election, you must meet one of the following criteria:
1. You must reside within the AND your household must be a with GPHC.
– OR –
You must be a designated representative of a business/organization/religious institution located within AND your organization must be a with GPHC. Each business/organization/religious institution is allowed ONE (1) vote.
2. You must attend the annual meeting.
If you don’t use email/internet/Zoom
Members who don’t use email/internet/Zoom can attend the meeting by phone (audio only) and complete a paper ballot. Please call 303-388-0918 by 5:00pm on Wednesday, 10/5 and we can provide further details
District 1 – Amy Harris
District 3 – TBD
District 5 – TBD
District 7 – TBD
District 9 – TBD
At-Large – TBD
RUNNING FOR A BOARD SEAT
District representatives must reside within the district they represent. At-large representatives can reside anywhere within Greater Park Hill. If you would like to run for a board seat, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by Mon, October 3rd and plan to make a brief (1-2 minute) pitch on your candidacy.
BABBS AWARD NOMINATIONS
Since 1980, the Babbs Award has been presented annually to a neighborhood leader for their outstanding impact in the community. You can read more about the origins of the award and view past recipients . If you wish to nominate someone for this award, please send a couple of paragraphs about what makes your nominee an exceptional member of our community to firstname.lastname@example.org.