The Mission and The Officers of Greater Park Hill Community, Inc.
The Greater Park Hill Community, Inc., is a volunteer-based registered neighborhood organization that promotes the character and vibrancy of Park Hill, provides resources, information and advocacy, and preserves quality of life and the history of the neighborhood through community participation.
The Greater Park Hill Community board is comprised of volunteer at-large representatives, as well as 10 district representatives.
If you are interested in volunteering or serving on a committee, contact current GPHC Board Chair Tracey MacDermott at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
The following are current board members, and their best contacts. Many representatives prefer to be contacted through the main office – at 303-388-0918 or email@example.com.
If you have an issue you’d like to discuss about the neighborhood, contact your board representative.
For those board members who don’t have a phone or email contact in the list at right, leave a message at the main number and it will be forwarded to your elected representative by GPHC Executive Director Lana Cordes.
The GPHC office is at 2823 Fairfax St.
• Board Chair Tracey MacDermott: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Secretary and Zoning/Property Use Chair Bernadette Kelly
• Treasurer and District 3 Rep Heather Shockey
• District 1 LaMone Noles
• District 2 Ryan T. Hunter
• District 4 Kevin Wiegand
• District 5 Blair Taylor
• District 6 Vacant
• District 7 Jon Bowman
• District 8 Nam Henderson
• District 9 Stephanie Ceccato
• District 10 Colette Carey
• At-Large Jeanette Fedele
• At-Large Justin Petaccio
• At-Large Louis Plachowski: email@example.com
• At-Large Sandy Robnett
• At-Large Shane Sutherland
• At-Large and Community Planning Chair Lisa Zoeller
• Community Safety Chair Geneva Goldsby
• Public Information Chair Melissa Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Youth Services Chair Rick Medrick