The Greater Park Hill News is hiring an Art Director/Web Editor to layout its paper for print and online.
- Strong graphic design and new media skills.
- Highly proficient in the Adobe and Microsoft suites, WordPress and MailChimp.
- Journalism experience and Park Hill residency preferred.
- Create and maintain style sheets for the GPHN print, online and monthly e-newsletter.
- Work in conjunction with editor and ad sales rep to determine the layout and production of the monthly GPHN. Work with ad rep on design and placement of ads.
Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material to support copy provided by GPHN editor for publication in the GPHN, and ensure that only high quality relevant photos are placed in the final GPHN.
- Meet a strict monthly deadline schedule for ad placement, editorial placement, and web placement.
- Be available for a monthly editorial meeting and in-person press checks.
- Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, March 7th.